Mirrored Twilight: Ashley Mirrored Twilight: Ashley

I like the art

Like the art, but have to agree with denka a little too short.

Personally I think this kind of simple animations should have at least 3-4 frame, otherwise it feels like a redrawn sprite movie.

Ashmic responds:

yeah i know its short, i don't understand what you mean by 3-4 frame

50 years 50 years

I don't know how you program difficulty but after 30 years it gets ridiculously hard.

I get to year 34 and a freaking invincible army comes rolling out of nowhere!!

I managed to barely win just to be destroyed the next year by a same devastating attack.

Maybe tone it down so that you are not crushed 2 years in a row.

SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel SkyRider & the Journey to the AirCitadel

Well, interesting for sure.

Couple of notes:

Infinite source of crystal on the tutorial: having to die to solve a tutorial leaves a bad taste on first timers, maybe add a dispenser or a cave where these fall from the ceiling or something.

Change orb controls: I found it a bit confusing and constantly misclicked, maybe add the option to change functions using the mouse wheel, or making right click open a menu (wheel like maybe) to chose/change functions, and perform it with left click. That way you'd use the holo projection to show and make clear what the current option is (eg, an arrow or a shield). this would also allow you to add more options to build ladders, walls, etc.

Noki needs some moves: in 2-player mode it might get boring to be him as all that player has to do is survive. like give him the option to mount turrets or the like to offer support, or upgrade/repair the orb by getting close to it. maybe a level where he has to run around turning on and off different platforms/walls. Or maybe a weapon that works on targets that work on targets where the laser doesn't and vice-versa.

Ink Battle Ink Battle

Awesome idea. it could use more units though.

So far this is the best way to increase typing speed.

However, there is a glitch, re-playing levels will unlock all episodes one by one. Playing the first level when the final level is unlocked will send me to the ending screen, for instance. Might wanna fix that.